Our mission is to actively protect your finances by ensuring the safety and soundness of our Credit Union. We are committed to providing consistent quality service to meet the needs of our members.
How to Join
Membership is easy just provide two forms of identification and deposit $25.
Membership is open to the following people:
- Employees, doctors, medical staff, and volunteers of Christus Spohn Health System
- Employees of staff doctors of the above hospitals
- Tenants and employees of Christus Spohn Towers
- Employees and directors of the YWCA and United Way of the Coastal Bend
- Reliable Ambulance Service
- Corpus Christi Metro Ministries
- Malek, Inc.
Submit Your Application Today – Just Stop By The Credit Union, Fax, Email or Complete Online
1. Just complete the application and indicate which services you would like to open. If this is a joint account, the joint owner must complete the necessary information and sign where indicated.
2. Either include an Authorization Agreement for Automatic Deposit * or include a deposit of $25 for your savings account. As a member, a $25 balance must be maintained to own a share in the credit union. If you are using an Authorization Agreement for Automatic Deposit to open your account, $25 will be withheld from your deposit for your savings account. Ownership gives you privileges.
3. Include a clean copy (front & back) of a photo identification (valid driver’s license or government ID) for primary and joint member if applicable, along with your application. Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
WE CANNOT PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION IF IT IS NOT ACCOMPANIED BY THE PROPER IDENTIFICATION
Customer Identification Requirements
In accordance with Section 326 of the USA Patriot Act, applicants for new accounts are requested to provide current picture identification that verifies identity including name, address, and other identifying information.
In some cases, identification will be requested for current account holders if original documentation was not obtained with the opening of the account. In all cases, protection of our members’ identity and confidentiality is our pledge to you.
Board of Directors
Lupe Salazar – President
Melissa Deleon – Vice President
Elizabeth Mendoza – Secretary
Nori Gerus – Member
Grace Zuniga – Member
Ramiro (Gambi) Gamboa – Member
Gilda Vasquez – Member